Friday, July 15, 2005

This will break your heart!

We received an e-mail from Penny today. They explained to Chia-Ho that we would be coming for Ling-Wei and then return for him when his paperwork was completed and he expressed a fear that if we took Ling-Wei home first, we would love her more than him! So.......we will wait. We will bring them both home at the same time. We have no idea how long this will be but God has settled our dilema.

No comments:


Check out our new blog for our Ethiopian Adoption!!