Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Care packages arrived

I got an e-mail today from Penny and she said that the packages had arrived for Blake and Sophia. The clothes we sent for Blake were way too big. I sent 8/10 and he must be more like a 6/7. He's a little peanut! His shoes fit good though! Blake took the camera and will be taking pictures for us. Can't wait to see them!
Penny also sent me some measurements of Sophia's feet (yes I asked....you know how we Harpold girls like our shoes! Unfortunately, the 6 pairs of shoes I have bought her will not fit her! Turns out she has some big feet!) and her height and weight. She may wear the same size as Blake soon! She is growing like crazy! Anyways, it was sweet of Penny to let me know they arrived.

No comments:

NEW BLOG

Check out our new blog for our Ethiopian Adoption!! http://www.totsites.com/tot/journeytoafrica