Friday, August 15, 2008

Adding Some Bling!


Sophi has been begging to get her ears pierced for about a year now. We agreed to get them done before she started Kindergarten so here we are!
We went to Merle Norman in the mall the Friday before school started! She picked out her little pink sparkly earrings, and when the lady told her to go sit in the chair, she quickly looked at me and said, "I think I want to wait until tomorrow" and like a good mommy, I lied and told her we couldn't wait because they already opened the package! Bad Mommy!!! She was given the option to sit in daddy's lap so she opted for that. Poor daddy, I think it was harder on him than it was for her!
So, they got ready, told her they were going to count to 3 and we decided the two ladies needed to go back to Kindergarten because they said one and POW!! It was done!
They are so smart!! I think daddy cried longer than Sophi!!!
So, her ears are pierced and she thinks she is 16 now! She has worn her hair up everyday to school!

No comments:

NEW BLOG

Check out our new blog for our Ethiopian Adoption!! http://www.totsites.com/tot/journeytoafrica