Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tommy's Going Away/Graduation Party


How sad it is to think that I do not have ONE picture of this party!! I was too busy making sure food was replenished and our guests were ok!

Thank you to all who came out to show your love for Tommy! We are so greatful to have friends and family like you!

Tommy will be leaving to attend Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in a few short days! My momma heart is breaking but I know this is what he was called to do so I have to remain strong and believe that God will watch over him when I can't!
This is what we work so hard for and then when the time comes, it is most difficult to simply say good-bye. I am struggling but know in the end, God will provide the strength I need to understand His plan!

We love you Tommy and wish you all the best!! We are so proud of you and know that you will be strong and keep the faith!!

No comments:

NEW BLOG

Check out our new blog for our Ethiopian Adoption!! http://www.totsites.com/tot/journeytoafrica